Full time administrator with experience of working within the construction industry required for a busy painting & decorating company based just outside Chelmsford.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Some experience in processing invoices and payroll duties,
- A good working background in general administration.
- To be able to work under pressure and prioritise own workload to achieve deadlines.
- Organisational skills
- IT skills
- number skills
- excellent level of English spelling and grammar
What you'll do:
- dealing with queries on the phone, by email and social media
- greeting visitors at reception
- typing letters and reports
- updating computer records
- printing and photocopying
- ordering supplies
- setting up meetings and taking notes during them
- making travel arrangements for staff