Admin Assistant (Band F)
Do you have admin experience and an interest in working within the Ministry of Justice?
We are looking for an organised and professional individual to provide administration support at Leeds Combined Court. This is a unique and interesting role, carrying out effective and efficient administration support to the courts.
The role would involve:
- Reception duties
- Making and taking phone calls
- Post room duties and organising correspondence
- General office/admin duties (collecting and delivering messages, letter writing, stock control, filing, printing/operating office equipment)
- Your role may also include sitting with vulnerable adults and children so the successful candidate would also be required to pass an Enhanced DBS record check.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Administration experience
- Good computer skills/computer literacy
- Professional telephone manner and ability to make and take phone calls
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills
Long term temporary role based in Leeds City Centre (LS1), £7 per hour increasing to £7 per hour after 12 weeks, 9am - 5pm working hours.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online or contact Thea at Brook Street on 0113 2154308 for more information!