Admin Officer (Band E)
Do you have admin experience and an interest in working within the Ministry of Justice?
We are looking for an organised and professional individual to handle administration duties at the Collection and Enforcement Centre. This is a unique and interesting role, carrying out effective and efficient administration support to the courts, fellow colleagues, court ushers and other agencies, as well as collecting and enforcing financial penalties.
The role would involve:
- Preparing court files and processing court decisions
- Reviewing fine accounts and issuing relevant enforcement action for cases
- Data inputting
- Tracing using tracing tools
- Making and taking phone calls to customers - providing relevant information, advice and negotiating payment rates
- Post room duties and organising correspondence
- General office duties (collecting and delivering messages, letter writing, stock control, filing, printing/operating office equipment)
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Strong administration experience
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and general computer literacy)
- Good, professional telephone manner and experience with handling calls
- High attention to detail and accuracy within your work
- High organisational skills
- Working to deadlines
Long term temporary role based in Morley (LS27), £9 per hour, 9am - 5pm working hours.
The succesful candidate would also need to pass a standard DBS record check.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online or contact Thea at Brook Street on 0113 2154308 for more information!