Admin Officer (Band E)
Do you have admin experience and an interest in working within a court setting?
We are looking for an organised and professional individual to handle administration duties at Leeds Magistrates Court. This is a unique and interesting role, carrying out duties such as court case admin and organising tribunal hearings.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and general computer literacy)
- Good, professional telephone manner and experience with handling calls
- High attention to detail and accuracy within your work
- High organisational skills
- Working to deadlines
- Experience with case admin, collating information, updating and maintaining records
- Processing and organising venue booking requests and liaising with requesters
- General office duties
Based in Leeds City Centre (LS1), £7 per hour increasing to £9 per hour after 12 weeks, 9am - 5pm working hours
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online or contact Thea at Brook Street on 0113 2154308 for more information!