Admin Officer (Band E)
7 days left
- Full Time
Do you have admin experience and an interest in working within a court setting?
We are looking for an organised and professional individual to handle administration duties at Leeds Magistrates Court. This is a unique and interesting role, carrying out duties such as court case admin and organising tribunal hearings.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills:
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and general computer literacy)
- Good, professional telephone manner and experience with handling calls
- High attention to detail and accuracy within your work
- High organisational skills
- Working to deadlines
- Experience with case admin, collating information, updating and maintaining records
- Processing and organising venue booking requests and liaising with requesters
- General office duties
Based in Leeds City Centre (LS1), £7 per hour increasing to £9 per hour after 12 weeks, 9am - 5pm working hours
If this sounds like the role for you please apply online or contact Thea at Brook Street on 0113 2154308 for more information!
Apply for Admin Officer (Band E)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly