Business Development Manager
6 days left
- Full Time
New Business Development - Creative Agency
Salary guide £35,000+ (plus commission, mileage allowance)
Location – Tamworth
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager or Senior Account Manager / Account Director with a love of new business development to join a thriving creative design agency based in Tamworth.
The company is an established agency that has solid year on year growth. The agency is b2b focused and work with an array of high profile clients within a variety of sectors from global multi-nationals to specialist SMEs.
Within this role you will be responsible for the full sales cycle; from identifying new leads and developing a target strategy to pitching and presenting to new clients, developing strong long-term relationships.
- Working with Directors to create a new business strategy and target clients
- Sourcing new leads through cold calling, networking, social media and attending events
- Developing excellent relationships with potential clients and maintaining these throughout the sales cycle
- Managing the pitch process and attending meetings with prospective clients, providing extensive insight and advice in relation to their strategic objectives
- Meeting with clients to take design briefs, managing these through design and project management teams and presenting back to the clients
- Solid business development / sales experience within an agency environment developing business at a senior stakeholder level. Whilst integrated agency experience would be great, the company is open to candidates from a marketing, digital, design, creative, comms agency backgrounds. You could also be a Senior Account Manager to Account Director with extensive new business development experience looking to specialise in that area
- A tenacious attitude and ability to get stuck in; generating leads, making calls, arranging meetings and pitching and presenting
This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving full-service agency at a point where the company is investing in their sales function offering the new recruit a great package as well as the longer-term opportunity to grow and develop their seniority within the business.
If you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly