5 days left
- Full Time
Brook Street is proud to be working with a well known fashion brand's head office function in Leicester who seeking a Marketing Assistant to join their team focusing on the marketing of one of their most established brands.
Marketing Assistant you will be assisting the Marketing Manager and you will be responsible for the implementation of the trade marketing strategy and to optimise distribution and identify new opportunities to build the brand value with customers.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Store communication
- Assisting with the development and distribution of display material
- Visual product guides and visual merchandising
- Analysing sales data and making commercial decisions about product placement
- Supplying POS, display materials, weekly updates to Senior Merchandisers
- Conducting market research, regularly monitoring consumer and fashion trends, undertaking and completing competitor reports.
Key skills required:
- 1-2 years + experience in marketing
- Ideally a degree in a relevant marketing course
- Blogging and social media knowledge
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- A good level of English grammar is required as you will be copy writing for website new stories, product descriptions and brand collateral.
This is fantastic opportunity for a creative, passionate individual looking to develop their skill set and work for a well established company with a great reputation in the industry.
£16,000 pa Monday - Friday
Free parking and other benefits after successful period
The opportunity to work for a global brand!
If the above information has sparked your interest and left you wanting more please call Ruby at Brook Street Leicester on 0116 251 61 71 for more information or email your CV
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly