Day Host- North Cornwall
Day Host-North Cornwall
My client, an award winning Hotel, restaurant and spa nestled in a bautiful part of North Cornwall overlooking the ocean are seeking a day host to join their team.
My client like to do things differently so they don’t have a formal ‘Concierge/Porter’. All of their team are ‘host’s and the most diverse and interesting role at this operation is the Day Host role, offering an exceptional customer experience to our guests, whilst supporting the Front of House Team and the Food & Beverage Team.
Key responsibilities are: What are we looking for
- Front facing role in delivering a ‘home from home’ experience, ensuring our guests feel well looked after as though in a friend's home.
- Concierge-style service by interacting with guests, ensuring they have everything they need and are making the most of the local area.
- Looking after the Food and Beverage service around the hotel operation- serving tea, coffee, drinks and food - with a smile!
- Porter style duties such as helping with luggage and handling deliveries.
- Supporting the Front of House Team with check-ins and checkouts.
- Supporting the Housekeeping Team with clearing trays, moving laundry and maybe making the occasional bed!
What does the role offer:
£8.10 per hour
- Permanent contract for an average of 30 hours per week - 2 days on/2 days off shift pattern
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Hotel tips
After a succesful probation:
- A free experience to stay in the hotel and eat in the restaurant
- Cashback plan for wellbeing
After 1 year of service:
- Up to 3% company matched employee contribution to a pension scheme
- One additional day of annual leave
- Opportunity to apply for a grant towards something you want to learn
To find out more and to apply for this exciting and most challenging role, please send your cv in the first instance