4 days left
- Full Time
Reach plc is seeking to recruit a creative Video Producer to join our rapidly growing new video team. Based in Guildford, but working with brands in Surrey, Croydon and London, this role will focus on creating compelling, original and shareable video-led content for publication across a variety of digital platforms.
About The Company
Reach plc, with an award-winning portfolio of newspapers, websites and digital products, is one of the UK's largest multimedia companies employing more than 6,000 people across 60-plus locations around the country.
In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.
- working cooperatively within a team to achieve video audience targets
- Developing video storytelling formats that will help to drive the news agenda
- Creatively implementing new ways to engage with an audience
- Working with pace and accuracy to support breaking news stories
- Utilise social media platforms as a way to convey compelling content that gets our audience talking
- Excellent filming and video editing skills
- Experience using Adobe editing software or equivalent
- Focused and creative, with a good awareness of SEO techniques and digital publishing best practice
- Proven experience telling stories through high-quality video format
- Confident sourcing videos from social media and securing video rights
- Experience using DSLR cameras or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret analytics
- Possess full driving licence with access to a car as travel to events and newsrooms will be required