Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer - Ackerman Pierce - Harlow
Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer Advert - Ackerman Pierce - Harlow, Essex
About the role
We are currently looking to recruit a hardworking and ambitious Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer with excellent communication skills to join our office in Harlow, Essex.
Ackerman Pierce is fast paced and growing Recruitment Agency specialising in the temporary recruitment of staff within the Health and Social Care Sector.
Predominantly, the role of an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer is to generate candidate and clients leads for an experienced recruitment consultant to follow up. To contribute to the successful running and profitability of specific areas within the business.
To support the Business by ensuring that new candidates and new clients are continuously being brought into the business. The purpose of an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer is also to ensure that existing relationships with clients and candidates are also maintained.
- Recruitment Consultants / Managing Consultants
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, job boards, advertising, social media and referrals.
- Business development into new sectors.
- Mapping of new clients names, job roles, contact details.
- Client development.
- Researching the market, identifying target clients, generating leads and developing business relationships.
- Responsible for updating and cleansing internal CRM database.
- Headhunting suitable candidates for specific roles.
- Scheduling meetings for Recruitment Consultant
- Formatting candidate CV's to the Ackerman Pierce standard.
- Sourcing suitable temporary and permanent vacancies from a range of clients and VMS's.
- Working towards daily/weekly/monthly target, responsible for delivering on set targets.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Well-developed skills in Word Processing (e.g. Microsoft Word), Spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) Emails (e.g. Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who is goal oriented and has a proven experience of working with a matter of urgency.
- Goal orientated mind-set
- Excellent Attention to detail
We will provide you with
- Extensive training and support
- Excellent salary (from our research the most lucrative in our sector)
- Opportunity to obtain Company IPhone, Private Medical Insurance, Corporate Gym Membership.
- Monthly and Quarterly company incentives.
- Excellent internal company growth as the business continues to expand at a rapid rate.
- Performance related Commission