Construction Safety Advisor
6 days left
- Full Time
Construction Safety Advisor
BOSTON / Field based
£Excellent (DOE) + Company Car
We have an exciting opportunity for a Construction Safety Advisor to provide a construction health and safety service to the company's current client base. The Construction Safety Advisor will work under their own initiative and bring to the attention of the Directors any new opportunities for the company to investigate and offer services. As the Construction Safety Advisor you will be joining our prestigious client, established in 1989, who are a leading provider of Health, Safety, Construction and Employment Consultancy Services in the East Midlands.
Role responsibilities will include
· To act as Construction Safety Advisor for the company.
· To understand and be able to support clients and colleagues on the CDM Regulations, and other construction related legislation, guidance and best practice.
· To carry out construction site safety inspections, as required, and document/report accordingly.
· To carry out asbestos surveys, as required, and produce reports/management plans accordingly (if qualified to do so).
· To prepare Pre-Construction Health and Safety Information, Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans, Demolition Phase Health and Safety Plans, Method Statements, Risk Assessments, and any other associated documentation, as required.
· To follow and utilise the procedures and systems within the company, and in particular those in place for the Construction team, to ensure a common approach to construction health and safety.
· To be aware at all times of additional services/products that the company may provide, and request the production of quotations as required.
· To act as a valued team member within the business, and as an ambassador for the business at all times.
· To provide telephone and email support to clients.
· To support clients with their Members Area, i.e. with the location and uploading of documents. To assist with navigating round the website and if requested, update the website.
· To attend Cope seminars as required, and deliver presentations on construction services/asbestos services.
· To present training courses on construction health and safety, as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience required
- Sound knowledge and experience working as a Construction Safety Advisor.
- Full Clean Driving licence.
- Experience in delivering training from tool box talks through to formal training sessions.
- NEBOSH construction certificate or equivalent.
- NEBOSH Construction Diploma or equivalent.
Benefits will include
• Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
• 30 days' annual leave rising to 35.
• Healthcare (after 6 Months).
• Death in service.
• Company Car provision.
You must be a team player, with a good sense of humour and excellent interpersonal skills.
Please note: A DBS Enhanced Check may be required should you be working at premises where this is a requirement.
Apply for Construction Safety Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly