2 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for an Administration Officer for our Lichfield based Client.
As an Admin Officer, you will provide administrative support. You will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Assisting with budget preparation and control, if required
- Acting as an administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
You would be working Monday to Friday, 37 hours/week. Hourly pay rate is £7 p/h increasing to £9 p/h after 12 weeks.
This role is subject to clearance/DBS Check and due to location you must drive and have your own transport.
If this sounds like the job for you, don't delay and submit your CV.
Apply for Admin Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly