Internal Account Manager
Title: Internal Account Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
Work hours: 07:30 – 17:00 (Monday – Friday)
- Passionate about their job and always looking to improve themselves.
- Team Player
- Practical (comfortable with DIY)
- Average technical ability
- IT literate
- Customer centric
- Experience in sales
A fun and progressive company to work for where everyone is a person, not just a number. We are fast paced and embrace change for the furtherance of our future.
Primary Purpose of Position:
Prime responsibility of this office-based role will be to keep in touch with existing customers via the phone to ensure they are fully satisfied with how Coastal are serving them and to at least maintain their current spend but ultimately be proactive and increase customer spend using cross sell and upsell opportunities.
Periodically we run marketing campaigns of focused product groups.
The business development team are building up customers to reach their full spend potential. Once the customer has reached full spend potential, they are then handed across to this role for maintenance.
- Daily outbound telephone calls to existing customers
- Updating customer prices list (more complex quotes are raised by customer service team)
- Quotes follow-up
- Opportunity follow-up
- Sending of samples & literature packs for follow-up.
- Creation/updating of Meeting Agendas
- Lead follow up
- Customer Account Management kept up-to-date in NetSuite
- Creation of customer specific price lists and customer special pricing on NetSuite
- Ensure customer database up-to-date and maintained in NetSuite
- Follow-up of new customers one week after placing first order to ensure happy with product and service
- Customer liaison ref Marketing Assist requests
- Admin tasks as required
To : Loren Jenner
Daily Huddle – 10 mins
Monday – Company Meeting – 15mins
Friday – Product Meeting – 45 mins
Our Core Values:
These values build the culture of Coastal. Each team member will score their peers in relation to these values.
- Solution Oriented – providing the best solution to enable the best results.
- Continuous Improvement – constantly listening and seeking new ways to improve.
- Attitude – ever resourceful and friendly. We listen more than we talk.
- Potential – evaluating and appreciating the potential in all.
- Passion – for upgrading to long lasting quality products.
- Commitment – consistently upholding our high values.