5 days left
- Full Time
John Parker and Son have been trading in the engineering and steel industry for over 100 years. As a family run business, we are focused on continuous innovation and improvements that are implemented collaboratively with our staff. Our company has rapidly grown due to the investment in technology and our staff. At the heart of our business, is ensuring our staff are motivated, engaged and developing. All our staff members undergo continuous training and development programmes to help them gain new skills, recognised certificates and the opportunities to further their career with us. As well as free training and development opportunities all our staff have access to a great variety of high street and online discounts via our PerkBox staff scheme.
If you would like to join a vibrant, progressive and innovative company, we have exciting opportunities for proactive, self-motivated individuals to join our busy Car Showroom at Canterbury.
The purpose of this role is to clean the cars at the car franchise and to ensure the showrooms are cleaned.
• Wash and vacuum cars as requested by the service department.
• Fully valet cars that have been sold to customers as requested by the sales department
• Clean the showrooms as per the cleaning schedule including the toilets, kitchen and forecourts.
Skills and Experience (Essential):
• Able to work on own initiative in an organised and efficient manner
• Ability to build a good rapport with customers
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Must hold a full clean UK driving license
Skills and Experience (Desired):
• Previous experience of valeting cars
• Previous cleaning experience
Terms and Conditions
• 40 hours per week on a 2 week alternating shift pattern (Monday- Friday 0700 to 1500 and 0700-1200 on Saturday/ Monday to Friday 1100-2000)
• Training and Career Progression
• Company pension
• Life insurance
• Perkbox membership
• Employee discount schemes