Line Manager: Office/Transport Manager
Company Vehicle: No
We are currently looking for an experienced HGV Driver to join our expanding team! Ideally you will start 01st June 2018 with a pro-active and flexible approach
To undertake deliveries for the company efficiently and safely with a professional and confident manner
- Responsible for remaining compliant with the Tachograph laws.
- To ensure that the vehicle is legal and road worthy including the “Moffett” attachment, and that any loads are loaded correctly and not over weight.
- To ensure a well maintained working environment.
- Class 2 License
- Experience with Cranes and Moffet
- Pallet experience
- Strapping down and ensuring safe transport
- H&S conscious
- Geographical Knowledge
- Previous experience with agricultural machinery
- Confidence in using all types of machinery and equipment
KEY COMPETENCIES & BEHAVIOURS
- Flexible and pro-active
- Keen to demonstrate a logical and safe way of thinking
- Good communicator & Team Player
To see a full list of the above, please download the job specification document.