HGV Class 1 Driver
Driver must be clean & tidy with a clean driving license preferred individuals need to work as part of a team but be able use their own initiative.
A polite and friendly attitude and a focus of customer service as many of the firms deliveries are to their own regular customers.
Nights out are a requirement (up to 4 per week).
Tipping experience would be an advantage, but not essential.
Driver must have
- Digital Tacho card
- CPC card
An epic card is an advantage, but if not a full day training will be sorted to complete the epic card.
- Working week Monday- Friday, no set hours.
- Wage £580.00 per week (paid weekly).
- Nights out paid at £25.00 per night.
- Vehicle cleaning bonus £20 per week.
- 20 days paid holiday per annum plus bank holidays.
Apply for HGV Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly