Valuations Operations Analyst 6months Chester GBP100-150p/d
Valuations Operations Analyst - July Start
My high profile banking client is currently looking for a Valuations Operations Analyst to join their team for an initial 6 months with the potential of extension.
The Client Assets Control Group's primary objective in EMEA is to ensure compliance with the FCAs CASS rules.
The Associate will form a key part of the team which is co-located in London and Chester, and covers all aspects of daily processing as well as monthly Management and Governance reporting. As part of this team your role will perform all daily CASS control functions for the Futures and Options business line to ensure accurate Client Money reporting in accordance with the local UK regulatory requirements. Joining this team will provide learning and growth potential for the successful candidate within an innovative and dynamic team in an area that is of great business importance. A working knowledge of the CASS rules or Futures and Options would be beneficial for the role that offers regular interaction with internal contacts.
- Top day reconciliation of Client Money funding deposits. Control and validation of inter system static data settings to ensure accurate daily Client Money reporting.
- Transaction error tracking and root cause remediation.
- End of day Client Money review and funding adjustments.
- Client Money calculation adjustments.
- Monthly data tracking and Management reporting.
- Ownership of internal projects to improve and enhance process efficiencies.
Essential skills requirements are:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and working with Pivots & Macro's.
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Keen desire to learn and progress within financial services.
- Highly proactive and able to identify problems and seek solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A team-player who works well with others to deliver as part of a team.
- Able to take responsibility and go the extra mile.
- Well organised and able to prioritise.
- Highly adaptable.
Useful skills include:
- Regulatory awareness, an understanding of regulatory environment operated in the United Kingdom plus a good knowledge of the CASS regulatory requirements.
Product experience include:
- A general knowledge across all operations product processes and control environment.
- A basic understanding of Futures & Options products.
N.B. This particular client requires that, if you are not a British Citizen, you must hold an EU Passport, Tier 1 Visa/HSMP, Dependency Visa, or Ancestry Visa for this particular vacancy or have Permanent Residency status in the UK - please specify in your response which of these you have.
If you have not received a response within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion