HUDDERSFIELD SPARES LTD
FULL TIME VACANCY.
Huddersfield based company specialising in the Classic Mini, require a team member. One of the largest Classic Mini retailers in the UK, require an office administrator to assist in the administrative side of the company.
Huddersfield Spares is a leading retailer of spares for the Classic Mini. The position will entail support in the office, taking mail orders over the phone, and processing internet orders and occasional shop floor duties. This will also entail serving customers in the showroom, so knowledge of car parts would be advantageous but not essential. Knowledge of Adobe photoshop, Excel and Sage Accounts would be preferable, although training will be supplied. Must be computer literate and be able to work on their own initiative.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Answering the phone to discuss customer requirements
- Responding to customer comments and questions on our social media streams
- Processing customer payments and issuing receipts through our invoicing system
- Processing internet and Ebay orders.
Essential personal attributes are:
- Willingness to learn about car spares and their modifications
- Good customer service skills
- IT Literate including social media proficiency
Salary dependent on age & experience