£Competitive Salary DOE Plus Private Healthcare, Free Broadband, Pension, Service Holidays, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work Scheme, Flexible Working, Free Beverages, £1,200 ‘Refer A Friend’ Bonus
We are Node 4, a specialist provider of data centre, cloud, connectivity and voice solutions. Due to ongoing growth, we’re looking for a PHP Developer to join our friendly team.
As a PHP Developer, your role will involve:
- Joining an existing Development Team of six
- Undertaking an ongoing project to create, develop and refine a bespoke portal for clients to access
- Developing code following company guidelines on version control, documentation and unit testing
- Working within an agile software development environment
- Utilising cutting edge technologies to build amazing solutions
Interested? To be considered as a PHP Developer, you will need:
- Previous PHP development experience
- To be self-motivated and able to manage your own workload
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
Ideal candidates will also have at least one of the following: familiarity with version control tools, preferably Git (via GitHub), experience of integrating with APIs using RESTful and SOAP, an understanding of data formats e.g. XML and JSON, and/or familiarity with databases; preferably MySQL and NoSQL.
Strong UI or UX abilities would also be advantageous, as would knowledge of application infrastructure for virtual and cloud-based systems.
Other companies may call this role PHP Developer, Software Developer, Web Developer, Systems Engineer, PHP Engineer, PHP Programmer, or Software Programmer.
We are also eager to hear from you if you have held the role of Software Engineer, Web Applications Developer, Web Applications Programmer, Developer, Programmer, or Front End Developer.
What are the Benefits?
- An office packed with the latest tech and gadgets
- Best Practice, Innovation Groups and an internal comms magazine to make sure everyone is on the same page
- An environment where everyone can put forward ideas, has a platform to get involved and is enabled to make a difference
- A band of over 200 committed and passionate people across several sites in the UK
- Join a company that has a planned growth pattern
- A rewarding, friendly, relaxed and progressive ethos
Webrecruit and Node 4 are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of PHP Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.