Community Care Coordinator
Community Care Coordinator Job
You will have:
- Proven ability to manage rota’s and the provision of quality care.
- Experience of rota software.
- Effective Communication and IT skills.
- Evidence of managing your own workload and time.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Qualifications relevant to the role, including NVQ level 3 in Health and Social
The role will include:
- Managing care rota’s.
- Updating staff with new client information and changes.
- Responsibility for the recruitment of care workers
- Managing capacity and liaising with brokers.
- Providing monthly reports to directors
- Monitoring all aspects of CM2000.
- Supporting the supervision policy.
- Arranging assessments with team leaders and liaising with service users and their families ensuring all key information is available.
- Supporting the on-call overnight provision as required Mon – Fri
- Providing occasional weekend on-call cover.
Hours 9am to 5pm plus on-call duties.
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000
To apply please email us.