Capacity & Inventory Administration Executive
You will be responsible for the Tour Inventory to ensure maximum margin achieved for each individual tour and departure date and for the administration of capacity requirements to ensure 100% of product is available for conversion at the point of sale.
You will also assist with the yield management and administration of Tours to ensure we are achieving +75% load factor on each and every tour departure.
Duties and Responsibilities include
- Take responsibility for administration and requesting extra capacity as required, resolving issues with the Product team, ensuring Travelink is updated and communicating changes to the Sales Centre
- Request additional room inventory where required using contracts and seeking advice from Product Managers
- Pro-actively convert existing rooms in anticipation of sales requests
- Work with commercial team to monitor and update flight seat master to ensure enough flight seats are available to fulfil passenger forecast.
- Request additional departure dates where required and maintaining reports for use in recommendation in capacity planning.
- Decrease capacity or close dates in conjunction with the Yield Manager where there is shortfalls in sales and follow up on requests from suppliers to reduce allocations
- Telephone support for inventory related queries from the Sales Centre
- Close working relationships with the Product team and other members of Finance in respect of Capacity Planning.
What you need
- Experience of both working as part of a team but also independently.
- Sound working knowledge of MS Excel
- Very high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Commercial Awareness
- Good time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- Knowledge of Travelink
- Experience of working in a Tour Operator business
This is a full time fixed term/secondment position working the core hours of the business from 9am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday to cover a period of maternity leave of up to 12 months. However, whilst it is identified as a full time role, it is possible that a reduced working arrangement may be considered with the minimum amount of weekly hours being 30 over a 5 day week Monday to Friday. If you are interested in applying for this role please apply on line using the careers link and selecting the role to submit your application. Closing date for applications is 11 May 2018.