We are looking for a motivated Typist to join our head office in Derby. A competitive salary will be offered in a friendly working environment.
Swindell & Pearson Ltd is a legal services firm that helps businesses and individuals secure patent and trade mark protection for their ideas, inventions and brands. We have been serving our clients’ intellectual property needs for over 135 years.
Typist duties and responsibilities:
You will benefit from a varied role carrying out general typing and patent administrative duties, with progression to a secretarial role on successful completion of training.
Skills and experience required:
- Motivated team player
- Accurate typing skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- High quality work
- Willingness to follow standard procedures
- Experience of managing a busy workload
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Audio typing skills would be an advantage
- Training will be given for patent administrative duties so the desire to learn is important.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement.
- Commitment to training.
- Friendly and supportive team environment.
- Contributory pension scheme.
If you feel you are the right candidate for our Typist role then please click ‘apply’ now. Please include a covering letter with details of your experience and salary expectations. We look forward to receiving your application