My Client requires a Warehouse Assistant to join their team to work within a busy Distribution Centre in South West London.
As a Warehouse Assistant, your duties will include:
- Picking and packing products for deliveries, as instructed by Delivery Orders
-Load and unload goods from delivery vans
- Identify any damaged or missing goods and record pertinent information
- Move picked goods from storage areas to delivery pallets using appropriate machinery/equipment
- General Cleaning duties
The ideal candidate should be:
- Physically fit and able to meet the demands of a busy Warehouse environment
- Reliable and committed to a longer-term assignment
- Must have own safety boots
The hours of work are generally Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5.
If this role is of interest to you and you wish to continue to grow your experience within a Warehouse setting, please contact Ryan at Brook Street on 0208 686 3641