Retail Stock Counter / Driver
WIS International is one of the world's leading stocktaking companies and conducts inventories throughout the UK and Europe for household retails names such as Asda, Waitrose, M&S, Inditex (Zara), Dunelm Mill and many more. We are now recruiting for permanent Retail Stock Counter / Driver positions.
- Over 18?
- Hard working?
- Full UK Driving License?
- Do you have great Customer service?
- Are you able to stay away from home between 3 - 5 consecutive nights per week and work a range of hours on a non- fixed hour contract, which will involve early starts and late finishes?
We have Opportunities available to work across the UK or close to home as a Crew Driver/ Retail Stock Counter.
Retail Stock Counter / Driver Job Requirements
- Must achieve established average per hour goals in all inventories
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Takes initiative to explore and suggest new approaches that can impact quality and/or quantity of job performance and organisational effectiveness, innovative
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures in a professional and consistent manner
- Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours
- Ability to work in various work environments, such as stores & warehouses
- Demonstrates a positive presence and energy. Is optimistic, maintains a positive view of life Is respectful and honest with others
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Maintains a can do attitude, demonstrates a sense of urgency and delivers excellent output
- Ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form
As well as being one of our inventory counters, as a driver we would need you to drive to and from counts.
Driver Responsibilities include:
- Driving up to 9 seater vehicles. (8 passengers)
- Driving yourself and fellow employees to different locations across the UK (&Europe).
- Work with the stock counters allocated to your mini-bus and confirming them for shifts and informing them of pick-up times and locations.
- Follow the company process for recording team members that don't arrive for their confirmed shift.
- Drive the team from pick up point to site
- Drive the team from the site to the pick-up point once the shift is finished
- Escalating any issues with the vehicle in a timely and efficient manner
- Effectively complete the role of Stock Counter during the count, to the same productivity and accuracy targets.
Physical Requirements required for the Retail Stock Counter / Driver role:
- Repetitive motions requiring use of wrists, hands and fingers
- Prolonged standing and walking
- Able to work for extended periods of time
- Able to travel including overnight stays
- Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching
- Use of ladders and step stools
- Able to travel by car and plane with your team
WIS will provide our Retail Stock Counter / Driver with:
- Competitive salary starting at £8.00 P/H and £9.00 P/H while driving.
- Regular performance reviews and wage increases
- Prizes such as high street vouchers, meals & WIS products
- Variable hours dependent on our customer requirements
- Designated pick up points at our Cannock office, Wolverhampton, Walsall and Birmingham
- Genuine opportunities to develop your career
- Travel compensation and meal allowance provided
- All accommodation booked and pre-paid by WIS International
To apply for this fantastic opportunity as our Retail Stock Counter / Driver, then please click 'Apply’ today and don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!