This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but well respected corporate law firm. You will be working within our Administration Support team carrying out a variety of tasks to support our lawyers.
About the company:
A one-stop-shop law firm for entrepreneurs and small and large businesses. Our client specialise in corporate law, contract law, technology law, employment law and commercial property.
- Carrying out a secretarial role to support fee earners.
- Assisting with a broad variety of administrative tasks, from audio typing to filing confidential client correspondence.
- Typing up of agreements, contracts, letters, emails and other correspondence either from transcript or audio dictation.
- Receive telephone calls, recording and passing on accurate messages.
- Ensuring departmental systems and firm-wide procedures are followed.
- Diary management and the organisation of meetings.
- Greet clients and demonstrate good customer service skills.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other staff.
- Communicate effectively with people.
- Strong secretarial skills with an accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in extensive document formatting is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure to set deadlines.
- Willingness to work well as part of a busy, friendly team.
- Have an excellent telephone manner.
- Legal secretarial experience within a corporate law firm would be ideal.
If interested, please click and apply and one of our team members will be in touch.