Senior Client Account Manager / Sales Team Leader
Job title: Senior Client Account Manager / Team Leader
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + Commission - £33,000 - £36,000+ OTE
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a leading international executive language training organisation that specialises in providing face-to-face and online courses for professionals in-company, in their own professionally equipped training centres and worldwide in the virtual classroom. They offer a range of individual and small group courses in all languages that enable their clients to communicate more effectively in their work. These include Foreign Language programmes, English in England courses, Cross Cultural Training Courses and specialist skills seminar training. Over the last forty years, they have developed established relationships with over sixty per cent of Europe's major companies as a result of the quality of their training and service.
The company is now looking to recruit a new Senior Client Account Manager/Team Leader to further strengthen their global sales team based in London. This person will work together with the rest of the London team to maintain and develop current client relationships as well as to acquire new business. This involves contacting HR Managers and decision makers and advising them on language training programmes to meet their business needs. In addition, they will lead the sales team, guiding and developing them to achieve and exceed targets.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wishes to develop a career in sales and leadership in a thriving market.
- Establishing business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
- Identifying new opportunities within an existing portfolio of dormant clients and prospects: client research/prospecting, cold calling and follow up calls to obtain initial meetings
- Growing existing accounts with a particular focus on FTSE companies and companies with high potential
- Increasing the marketing database with validated contacts and running campaigns
- Using a solution-based sales approach to sell products and services
- Liaising with colleagues in UK and around Group to ensure training programmes are effectively delivered
- Leading and performance managing a team of Client Account Managers
- A degree and experience of foreign language learning and/or training
- 3+ years of proven sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and English communication skills
- Experience in leading a team
- The drive and ambition to succeed in a competitive market communicating with decision makers at senior levels
- A competitive salary package with a basic of between £25,000 to £28,000, depending on experience, plus sales-related bonus giving OTE of between £33,000 to £36,000 +
- Onboarding and on-going training to develop your skills
- Opportunities for career progression
The successful candidate will join a dynamic, solutions-driven team in a great location.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this
Candidates with relevant experience or job titles of; Account Manager, Business Development, Key Account Manager, Client Support Manager, Sales Account Manager, Experienced Account Manager, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Sales Team Leader, B2B, Training Sales, Business Administration, Senior Sales Account Manager may be considered for this role