Supported Living Scheme Manager
* * * * * SUPPORTED LIVING SCHEME MANAGER - LEARNING DISABILITIES * * * * *
BENEFITS INCLUDE: GENEROUS HOLIDAY ALLOWANCE, PENSION SCHEME, ONGOING TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT, COMPANY INCENTIVES AND MORE!
Do you have experience in a Management role within Independent Supported Living, Learning Disability or Mental Health sectors?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If the answer is YES then look no further - this FANTASTIC opportunity could be for you!
BS Social Care specialise in the permanent recruitment of Health & Social Care professionals. We are currently assisting one of the UK's most prestigious Care companies in their recruitment of an experienced Supported Living Scheme Manager. This is a 16 flat, purpose built scheme which includes self-contained apartments, and each service user will have an individual tenancy within the scheme.
You will join an ever growing, influential, and well respected organisation that produce and provide day service, and supported living care packages for adults with learning disabilities, mental health issues and additional care needs. You will work effectively, leading a qualified and committed team of support staff to deliver care that promotes choice, independence and well being; delegating duties to ensure the smooth running of the service.
An excellent communicator, you will truly be passionate about making a difference to the lives of the people you support. You will lead by example, and your passion will inspire your staff team to go the extra mile.
To be successful in this role you will meet the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Managerial or Supervisory role supporting adults with learning disabilities or mental health needs, preferably in a supported living or community setting
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Leadership & Management / Health & Social Care
- Excellent communicator with proven experience building and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Driver with full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
Interview slots are already available for this role, so rather than miss out, why don't you contact me today?
Please forward your CV in confidence .
Alternatively, if you would like to learn more about this job role then please call Angela on 0191 2617570 between the hours of 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday so do not delay.