Lead Generation Sales Advisor / Lead Generation Executive
Job Title: Lead Generation Sales Advisor
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience
Location: Brentwood, Essex
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a Market leader in the asbestos disposal industry and provider of total waste management services for construction and related industries. They are currently recruiting for a Lead Generation Sales Advisor.
You will be expected to sell the products and services that the Company provide by calling prospective clients, as well as follow up on marketing campaigns, quotes and leads provided by external sources. You will also be expected to fully support the Key Account Managers and Business Development Managers in their role to retain, maintain and grow the existing customer base, while always promoting the company in a positive light.
All members of staff are expected to ensure a business wide best practice, and knowledge sharing culture is actively embraced.
- Ability to get past "gatekeeper" to speak to the decision maker
- Work to a targeted list of customers and prospective customers
- Support the Marketing department by assisting and follow up with marketing campaigns
- Direct Cold Calling to a specified specialist market - asbestos, COSHH, hazardous and all other specialist waste streams
- On-going cleansing of internal database in line with GDPR legislation
- To maintain and support key marketing and sales strategies within the business
- Achieve individual sales revenue and gross margin targets by creating new opportunities and conversions
- Recording of telephone calls and written communications within the company database
- Completion of internal company documentation
- Follow up of sales enquiries issuing quotations in a timely and efficient manner as required, responsible for completion of own quotations for leads generated
- Completion of, or obtaining, customer purchase orders
- Assist in the speedy resolution of customer invoice queries
- Carry out Administration duties around Hazibag; deliveries, collections, stock sheet management, shipping labels and delivery order forms.
- Liaising with service partners, both for sub-contact and Hazibag.
- Assist and develop a sub-contract database.
- Ensuring that any deadlines issued, internally or externally, are met
- Ensuring that any special requirements are clearly identified on driver's instructions
- Follow up all quotations sent to customers
- Securing additional/new business opportunities from within current customer base in line with agreed targets.
- Take part in regular reviews of customer accounts and assisting in identifying growth areas
- Regularly contact selected client portfolio to promote, Identify, pursue and obtain additional/new business opportunities.
- Targeted sales with own client base
- Retain and increase sales within existing customer base through a year on year percentage growth on sales.
- To establish and maintain strong customer relationship to make them the first choice for their waste management requirements.
- Present a clean and dynamic company image.
- Undertake any reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the business
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven track record in an internal sales or telesales based role
- Great communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative
- Effective negotiation ability is essential
- Experience using a CRM system would be advantageous
- Confident telephone manner
- Competent at meeting deadlines and working towards targets
- Knowledge and understanding of the asbestos market and/or hazardous waste management, solutions and legislation is desirable
- A very personable 'can do' attitude
- A proven ability to maintain focused on client sales delivery
- Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to quickly build relationships with clients.
- Demonstrates initiative and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commercially aware and takes pride in the quality and standard of their work.
- PC literate with good knowledge of IT systems, Microsoft Office suite
Candidates will need access to their own transportation as the office is not serviced by public transport.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Outgoing Sales, Cold Call Sales, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Energy Sales, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Energy Business Development, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, B2B Sales, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Telesales, Appointment Booker, Lead Generation, Client Support, Product Specialist, Sales Agent may also be considered for this role.