Administrator - NHSE
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a public client on a temporary basis?
We are currently looking to recruit an Administration professional to join a busy admin department supporting senior managers within the health sector. Working with a fun and lively team, you'll be based in Southampton and you will enjoy a great atmosphere. Working a 37 hour Monday to Friday working week you will also enjoy a healthy work life balance.
To deliver an effective and competent level of administrative support which is consistently "client-focused" and promotes effective working relationships.
- Act as a first point of contact for the department, dealing with routine and specialist enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner, communicating relevant information to stakeholders, referring to others as appropriate.
- Minute taking
- Answer telephone calls, taking messages and passing on accurately to the relevant departments/person.
- Ensure that general office supply levels are maintained.
- Responsible for sorting all incoming post and ensure distribution to the relevant departments, and to ensure that all out going post is documented. To send post recorded delivery when requested.
- Photocopying and word processing documents, letters, emails, minutes and reports when required. Post holder must have a standard level of keyboard skills and able to use Microsoft Office programmes.
If you have minute taking experience and are looking for an administration role then we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this role please call the Southampton Public Sector team on 02380338274 and ask for Giles, Alex or Claudia. Or send your CV
Apply for Administrator - NHSE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly