Account Opening Officers/Administrators
Alexander Mann Solutions are the world's leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
Our client, a global leading player within the banking field is looking for Account Opening Officers/Administrators based in Guildford on a 3 month contract.
- Complete all onboarding activity including the opening of accounts in a timely manner through use of appropriate systems and engaging with the RM's and where required, customers to obtain further information. Ensure customer data is updated as required confirming it is correct to AML standards required
- Upon completion of the above make a decision as to whether we should start/continue the relationship with the customer or not and document this appropriately.
- Investigate customer information using a mix of, data providers such as Experian, CIFAS, MarketIQ, and public information such as companies' house, Internet searches etc. and RM and ARM verbatim information to make a decision on the risk of a customer.
- Assess the AML risk of a customer and update this in the systems and undertaking the necessary action that would have been completed at on-boarding, to bring the AML information up to date.
- Prioritize & proactively manage own workflow to ensure departmental service standards are achieved
- Authority held to sign-off Lower Medium Risk AML Clients or to propose exiting the relationship on grounds of AML concerns.
- To identify problem cases and recommend appropriate courses of action to minimize risk to the bank or pass to the complex team for review.
As the role has a fast turnaround time apply today to ensure you don't miss out
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business