Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer to join a well-established company!
They are an established Mechanical & Electrical services company who are looking for an Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer to carry out planned and reactive works and projects works. The work will predominantly be located south of the M4, Swindon and London areas
Air conditioning and Refrigeration Servicing Engineer
- To visit customers premises and carry out fault diagnosis, repairs, servicing and preventative maintenance to their installed air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration systems.
- All work to be carried out to high standards of safety, quality and efficiency.
- Technical experience, skills and ability to carry out complex fault diagnosis and repairs and basic maintenance to fixed air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration systems.
- C&G 2079 or CITB J11 Certificate in Safe Handling of Refrigerants or FGas qualified.
- Ability to lift and work at ceiling height using ladders as necessary.
- Ability to interpret and complete forms clearly and legibly.
- Experience of lone working in a business to business service industry.
- Current driving licence valid in the UK.
- Maintenance Engineer: 1 year
- A Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) vocational qualification.
- Experience of working on VRV, VRF Air Conditioning Systems of the following manufactures, Daikin, Toshiba, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu and Hitachi.
- Refrigeration experience, within cold rooms and chillers.
- Experience of working within a Safety, Quality, and Environment sensitive industry.
- Clean driving licence.
In Return the company is offering a Competitive salary, if you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Apply for Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly