Samples and Custom Deco Manager / Warehouse Manager
Job Title: Samples and Custom Deco Manager
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
The organisation pride themselves on being the leading supplier of table-top products to the hospitality industry through inspirational design, excellent quality and outstanding service.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Samples and Custom Deco Manager to work within our fast-paced Distribution Team.
To manage, plan, maintain, develop/improve on all aspects related to the processing, packing, warehousing and subsequent despatch of all Samples and Custom Decorated product.
- Effectively plan their area, producing daily deployment reports.
- Has an understanding of all KPIs and ensures all targets are met or exceeded.
- Pro-actively seeks solutions to issues surrounding service and provides the Distribution Manager with solutions to challenges.
- Manages individual performances, reviewing periodically in line with company targets.
- Identifies potential in team and coaches and mentors them to achieve their career goals.
- Conducts disciplinary and grievance meetings in line with company policy as and when required
- Understands how the CPU for each function is calculated.
- Ability to quickly react to potential increases in Cost per unit (CPU) and apply corrective measures.
- Leads by example and manages in a fair and consistent manner.
- Consistently enforces the company sickness and absence policy.
- Ensures that Sickness and Absence (S&A) targets are not exceeded and that team holidays are managed in line with operational requirements.
- Clearly and concisely provides operational updates at the daily operations meeting and when required on an ad hoc basis.
- Presents peak plans for their area of responsibility to the Distribution Manager.
- Contributes to the site H&S committee meeting and attends on occasions
- Promotes a positive attitude to H&S and works to improve accident/incident stats
- Ensures that all accident/incident investigations are carried out and that corrective measures are introduced
The ideal candidate will possess a skill set consisting of commitment, drive and enthusiasm. They are also looking for an individual with:
- A professional certificate in Business/Finance or Warehousing
- Minimum of 10 years working within a Warehouse/Production environment
- FLT License
- IoSCM level 5 Warehouse Management
- Able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Good PC skills, including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
What's on offer?
In return, the successful candidate/s can expect to earn a highly competitive salary and benefits package, including:
- Competitive Basic salary
- Profit Share Scheme
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a forward thinking, quality driven company with the opportunity to grow within an organisation committed to both business and people development.
If you are ambitious, hardworking, and believe you have the necessary then we'd welcome your application - please apply now.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications if you do not hear from us within 7 working days then please consider your application unsuitable on this occasion.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Samples and Custom Deco Manager, Warehouse Manager, Logistics Manager, Warehouse Operations, Project Manager, Supply Chain Manager, Operations Manager, Line Manager, Production Manager, Goods In Manager, Warehouse Coordinator, Distribution Coordinator, Supply Chain Coordinator, Logistics Coordinator may also be considered for this role.