Sales Executive - Ford
W R Davies Ford is a part of W R Davies covering North Wales. We are searching for a talented, responsible individual who is ready to take on multiple tasks, working closely with our Sales Manager in the heart of the parts team of the dealership. W R Davies Sales Executives are expected to meet customer needs and maximise sales volumes and margins.
We are a family owned dealer group and a growing company, we recognise that our success comes as much from our culture as it does from our products and services! We believe in investing in our staff to achieve the best possible results.
Working in a dealership sales environment can be exciting, rewarding and quite demanding. Do you feel you possess the skills and qualities needed to be successful? If so we are looking for talented individuals to join our sales team, selling new and used vehicles, with associated finance and insurance products.
This is a customer-focused position to provide excellent communication to customers to understand their needs. Identify and develop potential customer by guiding them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale. Work with colleagues and other teams across the dealership to provide a seamless high standard of customer service.
- Builds rapport and qualifies the customer’s requirements
- Agrees the details of the sale
- Co-ordinates order and delivery
- Builds the relationship with the customer during and following handover
- Develops relationships to win new business
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Work towards agrees sales targets and sales objectives
- Completion of all documentation as required to make the customer buying experience worry free.
Works as a full member of the dealership team
Have you got what it takes?
What you absolutely need is confidence, drive and positive attitude. You must be well presented with a desire and attitude to succeed.
A sales background would be advantageous along with experience within the automotive trade however it is not a pre-requisite as full training is provided.
- Experience within a franchised dealership
- Work in accordance with manufacturer standards and dealership requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to liaise confidently with customers
- IT Literate with Pinnacle (preferably) and knowledge in Microsoft Office, whilst being confident using a PC
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- A solution focused individual with a natural problem solving aptitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Will be required to attends specialised training as required (e.g. in new Ford UK vehicles, technology or new workshop equipment)
*Must hold a full UK Driving licence
If you are an experienced Sales Executive and want to take the next step in furthering your career, then please click to apply. If you feel that you have the correct experience and want to join our team at a very exciting time, then please apply now!
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted and incomplete CVs will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing date 20/05/2018
Location Llandudno Junction
Benefits Benefits package include enrolment into the workplace pension scheme. W R Davies employees are also given preferential rates within the staff car scheme, servicing and parts.
Salary £Competitive + OTE
Apply for Sales Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly