If you are interested in joining one of the most progressive independent car dealerships in the industry then we would love to hear from you.
The successful person will be supported for the first stages of their career, receiving guaranteed earnings equivalent to £24,000 in their first year. This period will help towards supporting you while you are training and settling in to your new role.
You will not only be responsible for selling vehicles but also value added products.
Typically you can expect to earn circa £35,000 - £40,000 OTE per annum in your first year, however, many individuals earn well in excess of this amount. My client will offer you extensive training, together with all the help and support you need to fulfil your potential in becoming a manager in the future. The role and responsibilities include:
- -Customer Satisfaction (CSI): You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer's expectations, whilst providing a service-based experience. In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
- -Maximising Opportunities: Through prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and Internet enquiries you will be developing Customer Relationships through qualification and creating an effective first impression.
- -Maximising Profit: By following the sales process and achieving the monthly KPI's for unit sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products.
- -Data Quality and FCA Compliance: To accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data (adhering to the Company's FCA obligations) in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
What my client are looking for:
- -This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked in a sales environment.
- -You do not need to be from the motor industry
- -As a successful sales person you will be able to demonstrate an ability and record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- -Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- -A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- -The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with customers.
- -You will possess a full UK driver's license.
Typically your working hours are between 08 and 19:00 Monday - Saturday with a day off in the week and working alternate Sundays 10:00 - 16:30.
Please apply below by uploading an up to date CV.
Or you can also apply by contacting Olive at Brook Street Recruitment Peterborough - 01733 310855