Campus Onboarding Coordinator
Campus Onboarding Coordinator
The Onboarding Coordinator is responsible in ensuring interns and graduates are onboarded in a timely manner and in line with internal and external policies, working in partnership with key business areas in establishing best practice and ensuring a high quality end-to-end process.
This is a challenging and pivotal role, requiring exceptional operational and organisational skills and a clear desire and motivation to deliver, through our processes and systems, to our interns and graduates.
- Ensure all intern and graduate joiners are on-boarded and fully compliant prior to joining the business
- Verify status reports and ensure outstanding actions are executed in a timely fashion
- Maintain and update various tracking spreadsheets, ensuring data integrity at all times
- Support the administration of the Pre-employment Screening for all joiners, working closely with our 3rd party suppliers
- Support the Visa process for all interns and grads requiring legal right to work in the UK, working closely with our in-house immigration team
- Attend meetings with recruitment teams and other stakeholder to manage workload and expectations
- Building good relationships with stakeholders and external suppliers connected with the process
- Dealing with Onboarding queries and liaising with relevant internal contacts to deliver solutions
- Strong Microsoft Office skills essential (Word, PowerPoint, ExCel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and pressured environment
- Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred eg SAP, Taleo
- Strong knowledge and passion for recruitment Onboarding/PES and recruitment compliance.
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Strong administration background
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.