Support Analyst - London - Investment Management - SQL
Application Support Analyst - Derivatives - Financial Services - Investment Management - Front Office - SQL - Asset Management
Looking for a skilled Application Support Analyst to come and work for an award winning Investment Management firm based in the City of London.
In this position, you will be supporting all trade flow and pricing of the company's OTC Derivative positions, all associated applications used by the Front Office and other areas of the business to manage their book of OTC Derivative positions. As well as supporting the company's Risk system, encompassing all traded positions and instruments from Equities, Fixed Income, Money Market, Futures, ETD Options and OTC Derivatives.
You will also be identifying and engaging with projects. This will ensure the final delivery is acceptable to the support team and that there is sufficient knowledge and handover to deal with the BAU queries.
In this role, you will also have the opportunity to learn to skills as some training will be provided, enabling you to broaden your current skill set.
In order to be successful in this role, you MUST have the following:
- Proven track record supporting bespoke financial applications
- Proven track record of providing support in a fast-paced, user facing role.
- Experience supporting OTC Derivative types (Specifically interest rate swaps, inflation swaps etc.) -although this is not essential, looking for candidates who exhibit an enthusiasm or desire to want to move into this area of Asset Management and are willing to learn.
- Good SQL Skills - ability to de-bug SQL scripts and any experience of developing Stored Procedures etc. will be an advantage.
- Use a systematic approach to a complex problem or situation, approaches it from different angles
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you have the required skills, and feel you would be a good fit, please apply for your CV to be considered. Or if not, please pass onto someone else who you feel could be a good fit!
iKas International Ltd is providing recruitment services for this role.
"Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only."