Tech Support Helpdesk Advisor /Field Engineer
Telecoms Site Installations Engineer/Tech Support Helpdesk
Salary: GBP21k-28k Dependant of experience
Hours Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm
To apply you must have a UK driving licence
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a Telecoms Site Installations Engineer/Tech Support Helpdesk which will be based out of their offices in Lancing.
* Working at client sites installing LG telecoms systems and communications equipment, cabling, programming and maintenance
* In house tech support helpdesk, assisting in busy periods and coving holiday
* Supporting business clients, responding to faults and queries
* Logging and managing faults
* Remote system diagnosis
* Replacing and testing faulty equipment
* Management of the "out of hours fault line" on a rota basis
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience
* Proven onsite engineering background preferably in LG systems but others will be considered
* IT networking
* IT helpdesk background
* Excellent communication skills
* Full UK driving licence
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly organisation that offers great training. For more information on this role please contact Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.