Internal Account Manager - Bristol - IT Software
Purpose of an Internal Account Manager:
To grow via telephone sales, through the new business development and account management a portfolio of public sector accounts. Through effectively selling the full range of products and services in order to maximise revenues and margin and achieve set targets.
The responsibility of an Internal Account Manager:
* Achievement of set sales, profit and gross margin targets for allocated products and services, including the management of delivery costs, and add-backs.
* Achievement of set Key Performance Indicators as set out by Managers, such as Number of Outbound Calls and talk time, Quotes Generated, accounts Served.
* Satisfactory building and maintenance of customer portfolio including correct contact details, buying preferences and ongoing business needs.
* Correct product and vendor mix is maintained by daily monitoring of performance against set targets
* Evidence of effective up/cross/switch and add-on selling skills
* Effective application of sales and product training
* Use of relevant data to identify customer buying patterns and the maximisation of business potential
* Opportunities are created, accurately maintained and closed off in CRM
* All named, and/or targeted customers' profiles are completed and current on CRM
* Forecasts and pipeline documents are provided on a weekly basis and are accurate within a given tolerance
* The customer is in the price band which accurately reflects market conditions
Essential skills of an Internal Account Manager:
* Hard Working Pro-active Sales Person who understands the essence of selling and what it takes to be successful
* Shows excellent customer relation skills and ability to build relationships with key accounts
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of IT hardware, solutions and services
* Solution-based sales/ability to seek opportunities to upsell.
* Inspire respect from everyone at all levels both internally and externally
* Rapid response to opportunities
* Time Management skills
* Team Player
* Excellent MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)