CRM Business Analyst (Salesforce)
As a global investment manager, we help institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the planet meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. But as the world changes, so do our clients' needs. That's why we have a long history of adapting to suit the times and keeping our focus on what matters most to our clients.
Doing this takes experience and expertise. We bring together people and data to spot the trends that will shape the future. This provides a unique perspective which allows us to always invest with conviction. We are responsible for GBP418.2 billion (???476.3 billion/$543.3 billion)* of assets for our clients who trust us to deliver sustainable returns. We remain determined to build future prosperity for them, and for all of society. Today, we have 4,100 people across six continents who focus on doing just this.
We are a global business that's managed locally. This allows us to always keep our clients' needs at the heart of everything we do. For over two centuries and more than seven generations we've grown and developed our expertise in Tandem with our clients' needs and interests. Explore our interactive timeline to see how we've been shaping financial futures since our very beginnings.
as at 30 June 2017
In July 2015, Schroders initiated a CRM programme focusing on Sales Effectiveness. Starting with a business-led piece of operating model definition work, this initiative defined the Target Operating Model for Schroders' CRM Ecosystem. This delivered in June 2017 and a CRM Centre of Excellence has since been formed to continue to support and drive CRM and Sales Effectiveness across Schroders.
The London based CRM Team are responsible for supporting US and LATAM Distribution teams as well as EMEA, the Senior CRM Business Analyst will need to take on management of regional responsibilities with oversight from the CRM Regional Manager, this may include travel to the regional offices if required.
The Senior CRM Business Analyst will work within the CRM Centre of Excellence, undertaking analysis and providing implementation support for business and technical change within the global Distribution division.
- Evaluate, define and map local CRM business processes
- Understand the impact of Salesforce releases and work on an associated communications strategy
- Manage the regional super user community including regular updates and coordination of activities and training
- Support the Global Head of CRM and Regional Manager in engaging stakeholders to build confidence and re-energise the CRM user community
- Build user confidence in the new processes and systems through one-to-one communication and/or user training, development of quick user guides, etc.
- Develop Salesforce reports for business users or centre of excellence
- Identify and implement activities to support adoption and reinforcement
Working within an enterprise agile change framework, we work with a team of developers and technical Business Analysts to:
- Interpret business requirements to produce analysis for the Regional and Global Sales, Client Service and Marketing teams
- Provide business analysis support to ensure effective delivery (as measured by time, cost and quality) of the allocated Sprint items:
- Impact assessment of changes
- Analysis and documentation of requirements as user stories
- Identification and analysis of solutions
- Design and management of the implementation of process and organisational changes
- Work with CRM technology team to write business specifications (user stories) for CRM processes
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with CRM technology and production support teams
- Deliver training to the regional users on new and existing CRM processes and functionality
Competencies & Experience:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Salesforce (SF certified administrator is desirable but not required)
- Good experience and knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud and related apps
- Good communication and interpersonal skills - able to engage professionally and influence tactfully at all levels within the organisation
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive, solution oriented outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-discipline environment and in a Matrix organisation
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple pieces of work at the same time in an often fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Agile project management framework preferred
- Knowledge of fund management preferred
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.