Digital Funds Business Analyst - (Permanent Business Change)
Digital Funds Business Analyst
A rarely available Digital Funds Business Analyst opportunity has just become available at a leading Global Investment Management firm based in London.
The Digital Funds Business Analyst will support a rapidly growing digital business that has seen significant investment and growth in the last few years in comparison to other firms. The business require the Business Analyst to deliver digital front office business changes that will support new digital and retail fund launches and services that the business is offering to the external market.
Key Deliverables -
- The Digital Funds Business Analyst will be mandated with driving the implementation of new product initiatives, helping the business grow its client portfolio and deliver new innovative digital technology solutions.
- The digital funds business analyst will partner with business to understand current operational requirements, produce detailed business requirements documentation, and undertake gap analysis across current business and operating model.
- Engage effectively with the digital business end users, conduct business workshops and produce detailed business specifications and design solutions to improve the retail fund business.
- The process will entail presenting functional specifications and solutions to Senior Management including Head of Digital Retail Fund Services and other key Business Sponsors; clearly show casing the clear business benefits that can be derived from proposed changes.
- You will be required to work with Third Party Service providers and review proposed new technology solutions getting involved in the end to end delivery of business focussed technology solutions.
- Provide project/program governance and reporting across key initiatives, produce reports and present back to the steering committee and business sponsors.
Prerequisite Requirements -
- This opportunity is suited to Business Analysts with previous proven experience delivering digital and retail fund business change initiatives within the Buy Side and Investment Management industry.
- Previous experience within Digital Fund Services will be highly advantageous and applicants are asked to highlight digital fund experience when applying.
- The client will also review backgrounds with Digital / Retail and Domicile Fund experience and profiles from the business namely Product Managers looking to build on their structured products and retail fund experience.
- Prior experience producing business requirement documentation, functional specifications, designing solutions and seeing them through to implementation.
- Ability to engage with the business, undertakes end user workshops, obtain buy in and influence senior manager and drive end delivery.
- Take ownership for providing project governance and reporting progress and project status to the business, senior management and head of business change.
- Partner with third party service providers, develop and maintain effective relationships and work in partnership to delivery to the business.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal with the ability to produce clear project communications.
- Experience working in agile and scrum project methodologies will be ideal.
This is an excellent opportunity for Business Analyst to support the leading Digital Fund business in London. Be part of strategic growth and build phase, with clear sponsorship and mandate to deliver digital fund changes and help the business grow market share and become best in class.
You will have clear autonomy to manage your deliverables and in return secure a premium compensation package consisting of above market base salary; benefits package that is also market leading and eligible for bonus profit share of the business.
Please apply early to avoid disappointment and applicants are kindly requested to apply for this role based on prerequisite requirements and prior proven digital fund and investment management delivery experience. Applicants meeting the prerequisite requirements will have an initial preliminary telephone screening interview and following successful vetting applicants will then be introduced to the client.