Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be parting our leisure client in their search of a temporary HR Administrator to join them initially for 3 months.
Ideal Candidates must have
- Support the end to end process of employee administration
- Receiving new employee starter packs.
- Inputting employee information on the system
- General: Managing the HR Support mailbox ensuring all queries are actioned
- Co-ordinating the probation review process, replying to general HR correspondence
- Experience of working in a confidential HR environment and maintaining HR records and systems (beneficial)
- Obtain references for all new starters and respond to reference requests received
- Create new starter and induction packs
Must have the following
- 1 year min current experience working as a HR admin
- Must be very organised, confident out going good at building relationships friendly, approachable
- Come from a fast paced industry can work on their own initiative
- Have great written and communication skills
If this job sounds like just want, you be looking for and you are very interested in this role please do contact me so we can speak further looking forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialises in the recruitment of HR and Finance professionals nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.