Event Co-ordinator & Marketing assistant
Events Coordinator & Marketing Assistant
Salary: GBP24,000k- GBP26,000k DOE
South West London
Exciting new hybrid position working for an enthusiastic media company on an international events portfolio.
The company are a leading publishing, events and media company producing magazines and conferences for the financial sector. Based in South West London, the company are currently looking for an experienced Events Coordinator and Marketing Assistant to take responsibility of organising a portfolio of events ranging from 100-500 plus attendees.
- End to end organisation of event will showcase your event management skills.
- Responsibility of project budgets to ensure that all events stay on track with financial forecasts.
- Managing supplier relationships and developing client relationships will help you engage and utilise your communication skills.
- Travelling to each event to manage operational and administrative functions.
- Adhoc marketing tasks to assist the marketing team with tasks.
- Previous event management experience will be essential to assisting the events team with all event logistics.
- Being a confident communicator with excellent organisational skills will benefit you in this role to stay on track with day to day tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience within the financial sector would be beneficial.
If working across an international events portfolio sounds like right step in your events career, get in touch and Apply Now!