Credit Analyst, I (9 month FTC)
- Credit Analyst, I (9 month FTC)LocationUK-Bourne EndJob ID45902FunctionFinance
Zebra's Credit and Collections department assesses customer financial risk, recommends credit lines, collects receivables, manages the dispute resolution process, handles special billing, validates and processes credit memo requests, and applies receipt of customer payments and miscellaneous funds.
The Credit Analyst processes credit applications and recommends credit lines according to Zebra's Credit policy, and monitors credit lines on assigned accountsResponsibilities
- On-boards new financial customers by determining their credit worthiness per the Zebra Credit policy using tools and models and may include evaluating financial statements, trade inquires, credit references, and credit bureau reports.
- Recommends credit lines in accordance with Zebra policies and authority level.
- Maintains credit files and conducts annual customer credit line assessment.
- Manages end-to-end special customer billing and credit memo needs for its assigned territory.
- Performs and maintains all assigned Credit department reporting.
- Interacts cross functionally and cross regionally as needed to resolve customer concerns.
- Utilizes all tools available in the department for the successful management of accounts.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures outlined in the Zebra Credit policy are maintained.
- Identifies non-compliances of policies and procedures and educate other customer facing departments.
- Where applicable, reviews and processes letters of credit to ensure accuracy.
- Completes special projects within the department as necessary.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Preferred Education:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Key Skills and Competencies:
- Experience of commercial credit and/or collections experience or equivalent customer facing role.
- Professional written and oral communications skills
- Ability to problem solve and research skills
- Strong PC skills including current Microsoft Office applications
Software Powered by iCIMS