EMEA HR Manager
My client, a global law firm working across established and emerging markets, is looking for an EMEA HR Manager to lead the agenda in developing, engaging and progressing the best talent in the Firm.
The EMEA HR Manager will assist in translating the business strategy into talent imperatives, identifying issues and opportunities to drive cultural change and engagement across the Firm.
The key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the team to design and deliver high impact solutions that meet and enhance business needs across the Firm
- Ensuring that processes and policies are aligned to support the team's ability to deliver exceptional client service
- Coaching and advising stakeholders to anticipate and pre-empt people issues
- Engaging the resource team to ensure resource requirements for the groups are understood and met
- Leading and managing the recruitment authorisation process and drive consistency in attracting, managing and developing talent
- Regularly reviewing the talent pipeline and ensuring diversity is considered across all people related decisions
- Advising on all ER issues, leading investigations and applying relevant guidance / policies
- Guiding partners through the salary and bonus processes to ensure a consistent approach
As the EMEA HR Manager, you will utilise your HR expertise and advisory skills to engage with internal stakeholders, assisting in change delivery and ER issues. Taking a big picture perspective regarding the Firm's priorities and goals will ensure you are effective in your role, focusing on strategic issues that contribute to growth and success within the Firm.
Your influencing skills will allow you to drive participation in firm wide programs and your diplomatic approach will ensure agendas are aligned to the needs of the business. A CIPD qualification is highly desirable and relevant HR management experience in a global law firm is essential.
It is Career Legal's policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you