Investment Manager - Manchester
Meraki Talent are currently working on behalf of a leading Wealth Management firm who are seeking an experienced Investment Manager to join their Manchester Office. Our client is an established and reputable name in the discretionary investment market. From their offices UK wide they provide a highly bespoke service to an enviable client based which encompasses Private Clients, Trusts, Charities and Corporate Clients.
Due to Natural growth within their office, the team are looking to bring onboard a talented Investment Manager at a time of steady growth for the business.
- Natural ability to attract, manage, and retain a portfolio of private client and corporate relationships
- Provide appropriate investment advice and guidance to clients
- Generate reports and provide information to clients about their investment transactions, income payments and investment performance
- Assist and develop Trainee Investment Managers providing support and guidance
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Full educated to Level 6 or 7 and Degree educated would be preferable
Opportunities of this nature are rare to come by as there is no requirement or targets to bring in assets - your key objective will be client retention and ensuring a smooth transition from one manager to another for an enviable client base. Further client and asset growth will be assisted by the firms strong network with the professional market and business development efforts of a centralized team.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are keen to pursue this exciting opportunity, please contact Craig on for a confidential chat or email at