Account Manager, Central London - Up to GBP32k dependent on experience
We want to talk to an exceptional Account Manager who is ready for their next challenge. This agency are renowned for the quality of their work, and have enviable clients on their books for this Account Manager to work on. Are you what they're looking for?
As an Account Manager you'll be someone who is great with clients, able to push work through the agency and kick on quickly with campaigns. If you're an Account Manager with passion for what you do, this could be a great opportunity for you to join an agency you can truly grow in.
They're an agency who are known for promoting from within, so joining them may see you rise from Account Manager level sooner than you'd have thought. Are you the Account Manager we want to speak with?
Here are your responsibilities as an Account Manager:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time
- Overseeing creative departments
- Creating / ensuring great, healthy relations with clients
- Working alongside various departments to put campaigns together
- Keeping campaigns on-brief
Is this the kind of Account Manager role you're used to and looking for? We want to hear from an Account Manager with career progression in mind.
Here's what is expected of this Account Manager:
- Experience on integrated campaigns
- Spectacular attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task various campaigns at once
If you think you're the Account Manager we're looking for then please do get in touch with us. We want to hear from someone who is great with clients, and can keep on top of a busy workload.
Please quote JW609 when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit