HR Manager (HR Advisory Team)
An education organisation in Milton Keynes is looking for a new HR Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a part of the HR Strategic Team, you will deliver a high-quality HR service and be proactive in identifying potential to improve the HR function and the organisation's profitability and productivity.
This role may involve some travel within London and the South East to meet with clients.
- Lead, develop and motivate your HR team to maximise the quality, efficiency and profitability of the service
- Contribute to the development of the HR function and the implementation of the business model, and associated activities
- Support with complex casework
- Set goals for your team and for individuals to ensure the delivery of excellent service to clients
- Report to the Head of HR on the operations and goals of the internal advisory team
- Experience managing a team
- CIPD qualified
- Driving license and personal vehicle
- Experience within the education sector preferable
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to lead a diverse team and actively contribute to the organisation achieving its goals.
If you are interested in this role and feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply online today.