Apply now Apply via LinkedIn Email a friend Back to search
- Company Info
- We take pride in being there for our customers. We help them deal with whatever life has in store and support them in achieving financial security; and that's thanks to the talented and dedicated people who work with us. For us, 'social responsibility' is not just a buzzword. It defines us and runs through everything we do for our customers and as an employer. And working with us, you'll get a competitive reward package and have the flexibility and autonomy to deliver your personal, business and career goals.
- Department Info
- From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms - our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
- Job Duties
- We are recruiting for a Business Analyst to lead the requirements elicitation process on projects, including activities and deliverables for defining the business opportunity/problem, planning and executing business analysis activities
Lead the requirements elicitation process on projects, including activities and deliverables for defining the business opportunity/problem, planning and executing business analysis activities.
Lead requirements elicitation processes on digital projects, including activities and deliverables for defining the business opportunity/problem, planning and executing business analysis, eliciting requirements/ user stories from stakeholders and requirements documentation.
Conduct requirements validation with stakeholders across the Group, gain appropriate approvals, and manage the change processes for requirements documentation.
Ensure that there is clear requirements traceability throughout the lifecycle of the project.
Will be responsible for the creation and validation of user stories across multiple digital projects and teams.
Will work closely with UX Designers to translate user stories into viable product designs and to deliver wireframes and working prototypes.
Critically review and evaluate any proposed solutions identifying alignment with business strategies making recommendations to key stakeholders ensuring they are fully aware of key risks and assumptions.
Continually evaluate the quality of all deliverables, including those of 3rd parties, to ensure the end product is fit for purpose and are acceptable to all stakeholders.
- Skills Required
- Solid Business Analysis experience
Strong background working within a Digital team, environment and across Digital platforms.
Experience working as a BA within an Agile delivery lifecycle
Good understanding of User Experience and Customer Journey concepts
- Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 22 days' (with potential to rise to 26 days) holiday, discretionary performance related bonuses, paid overtime, a variety of share schemes, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.