Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
50-60k euros - plus car
Bergamo, Italy - 14 Sites
The role is responsible for supporting and leading HR solutions in alignment with the business strategies of assigned business groups and locations within their assigned geographical area.
The post holder will be required to make impactful and moderately complex decisions independently, such as prioritising the work of themselves and others, responding to complex issues and questions, interpreting policies and procedures and applying these to real life situations. Also responsible for independently addressing more complicated and impactful employee issues and implementing solutions or initiatives. Applies judgement and critical thinking and as a result knows when to engage senior HR leaders or others to aid in resolving a complex or sensitive issue.
The post holder will work independently partnering with their assigned business lines/locations and the HR Business Partners for the appropriate business lines they support. The post holder will serve as a HR business partner to local site leaders and/or business segment leaders.
The post holder will understand strategic goals but work mostly at a tactical level and as a result will align goals and initiatives with the strategic business goals. Tactical focus will be on performance management (including sickness absence management), talent development, recruitment, ER issues and the provision of accurate data to support their assigned areas.
(1) Recruiting – provides full life cycle support, and may as a result partner with the Recruitment Manager, or working independently, to guide the selection process within assigned areas.
(2) Employee Relations/Performance Management – Consult and coach managers as they handle performance issues and talent development needs. Directly handle Employee Relations issues, conduct investigations and recommend solutions.
(3) Lead HR programmes and projects - undertake HR research, project support, reporting and analytics, and champion HR initiatives.
(4) Compile and interpret HR information using bespoke information systems including assessing and compiling data. Meet with local management on a regular basis to support effective workforce planning.
(5) Drives and promotes employee engagement and communications initiatives (e.g. Regional Employee Forums, recognition events and employee engagement surveys).
(6) Works closely with regional managers to understand and analyse HR data including absence and performance related data to improve operational efficiency
(7) Supports operational management teams with local Trade Union relationships.
(8) Acts as an employer representative in Employment Tribunal cases.
(9) Contributes to and supports the continuous improvement of HR systems, practices and policies in the organisation.
(10)Promotes, champions and supports Company-wide well-being initiatives including on-going review of Occupational Health and Mental Health awareness.
(11)Audits and authorises the preparation and issue of appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment including accurate notification to HR Shared Services.
(12)Training – Facilitate HR training and help develop appropriate training programmes.
Experience and Skills Required:
(1) Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or the equivalent required.
(2) Post-graduate level degree and a professional Human Resources/business certification or equivalent experience desired.
(3) Extensive HR experience with a large, global, matrixed organization.
(4) Working knowledge of employment law, performance management practices and employee relations practices.
(5) Proficiency with HR and payroll systems/workflows.
(6) Knowledge and application of current HR trends, best practices and compliance issues.
(7) Ability to work well in a team environment and demonstrate a good level of customer service orientation.
Apply for Human Resources Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly