Electrical Assembly Worker/Wirer
We are currently recruiting for a Cable Assembly Operative to join a busy manufacturing company based in Rugby, Warwickshire.
In this role as a Cable Assembly Operative you will produce cable assemblies and cable forms complete to drawings and work instructions (schematics).
- Cut cables to required lengths
- Prep cables by stripping, preparing braid, heat shrinking, tinning, etc
- Terminate cables by crimping or soldering
- Solder fine pitch connectors under magnification
- Use hand tools and automated/semi automated production equipment provided
- Previous experience of working with cables such as multi cored, discreet wiring, crimping and soldering
- Be able to read drawings and instructions (schematics)
- Have a good attention to detail
Your working hours will be 07:00-15:30 Mon - Thurs and 07:00-12:00 on Fridays. This role will be starting on £9 per hour and is a will move into a permanent contract once 12 weeks have been completed!
If you are interested in this role please either apply online or call Sophie on 01788 579500!
Apply for Electrical Assembly Worker/Wirer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly