PA to HR Director
I am recruiting for a PA to the HR Director for a leading telecoms company based in Cambridge.
As the PA your role will involve;
- PA to the Director of HR and manage the executive diary, including coordinating and maintaining day to day administrative and secretarial service, handling travel arrangements as required, including hotels and ticket reservations.
- Document management: generating documents (letters, meeting minutes, reports, etc) as directed, in addition to handling and maintaining all confidential information, filing documents, tracking and updating
- Event management duties: Schedule appointments, prepare and coordinate meetings, organizing company activities
We are looking for;
- University degree in Business Administration/Law/Psychology or other relevant subject with major in Management or specialized qualification, UK reputational university degree preferred;
- Good command of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and design software (PS, AI, ID)
- Minimum of 1 years relevant practical experience as PA;
- Ability to organize company activities and promotion;
- Team spirit, openness for an international environment
- Able to interact with all levels within the company and represent the company professionally towards externals;
- Hands-on and can-do attitude;
- Well-organized and structured working style.
- Proactive, demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, confidentiality, representative quality style
- Well-organized with pleasant personality
- Must be systematic, detail oriented, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks with discretion
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.